Our Immigration Areas of Focus
Military Immigration Issues
Permanent Immigration Via Family
Permanent Immigration Via Employment
Temporary Immigration Via Business
Asylum and Refugee Issues
Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals (DACAs)
Immigration-Related Lawsuits Against The Government
Immigration Attorney In Alaska
Cascadia Cross Border Law Group LLC is a pre-eminent immigration firm based in Anchorage, Alaska, and handling matters in Alaska, throughout the country and internationally. Our clients include a broad range of established businesses and persons of talent. We represent people and businesses facing a range of immigration matters, from business immigration to family-based immigration, citizenship, asylum and refugee status.
Pursuing Justice In The Immigration System
We use the legal system to pursue justice for our clients. To do so, we are thorough in the immigration representation we provide. When we take a case, we take into account the full range of factors that may affect the outcome. Often, we are able to propose solutions our clients had not yet considered.
Our firm is known for comprehensive immigration law representation, especially in complex matters. Many people come to us as their second law firm after unsuccessful representation somewhere else. We welcome these cases, but encourage people experiencing complex and sensitive immigration problems to contact us first.
The principal attorney at our firm’s Anchorage location, Margaret Stock, has been nationally recognized for her work with the military on national security and immigration laws. Stock was recently recognized as a MacArthur fellow (an honor commonly referred to as the MacArthur genius grant) for her work with the Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest (MAVNI) program and several other programs she spearheaded. Ms. Stock has expertise in all areas of U.S. immigration and citizenship law.
Contact Our Alaska Law Firm To Speak With An Immigration Lawyer
Whether you need information regarding a business visa or zealous representation regarding a family immigration matter or green card, we invite you to contact Cascadia Cross Border Law Group LLC at 888-494-1486 to learn what we charge for an initial consultation. We have the capacity to meet with you right here in Anchorage, or we can work with you over the phone, via Skype or through email. Hablamos español. We also have a law office in Washington state.
- 11/15/2017 U.S. Navy Legal Training – Margaret as guest speaker
- 11/10/2017 30th Annual AILA California Chapters Conference – Margaret as guest speaker
- 11/6/2017 “Service Members, Not Citizens: A Discussion on Veteran Deportation” – Margaret as guest speaker
- 10/27/2017 31st Annual AILA Central Florida Chapter Conference – Margaret as keynote speaker
- 12/18/2015 Naturalization Oath Ceremony Speaking Event – Margaret as guest speaker
- 11/5/2015 Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman Fifth Annual Conference- Margaret as guest speaker
- 10/8/2015 Boston College Rappaport Center for Law and Public Policy – Margaret as guest speaker
- 10/6/2015 – 10/7/2015 University of Texas School of Law’s 39th Annual Immigration Conference – Margaret as guest speaker
- 9/27/2015 Anchorage Unitarian Universality Fellowship Unitarian Forum – Margaret as Speaker: How Immigration Contributes to Diversity in Alaska
- 9/1/2015 AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) “Everything You Need to Know About H-2A and H-2B Visas” – Margaret as guest speaker
- 7/31/2015 Elon University School of Law – Margaret as guest speaker